Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Helicopters


        
Places States Engines of Desire  




ExplanationsIf I were still there I could explain to you who I really wasFearThere's nothing here for me, just the dull roar of the engines winding down at the end of the day













Memories
Frustrated LovetearsovertheTwin Turntablesspin like rotors





rippling


Memories
Sleep

roarHelicopterssound like deep trance





of


Explanations
An oil riga return from

the



an escape fromthe clarity  of work

engine







the







rotors







tearing







the







air







and







shaking





ElementalStatesme





ProcessesDominateto







sleep

















and I awake
to the sound
of fuel being dumpedto the watery mountains






to the grey lightreflectingin the North Sea



















Post a Comment

Followers